Friday, June 21, 2019

Pottery Kiln Witham

  • Ceramics II Glazing the Platters

    This video is for my Ceramics II students. It shows the method we will use to glaze our incised slab platters. We use an underglaze applicator to apply an ...
    Watch Now
  • Making Patties or Cookies and Using Kiln Tickets

    This video is a demonstration for my students on how to make a proper patty out of our brown stoneware for each glazed stoneware piece prior to glaze firing.
    Watch Now
  • How to Mix a Mason Stain to Color a Clay Body for Marble or Agateware

    Some of my advanced independent study kids like to try out marbled clay from time to time. It is rather labor intensive to show each student individually how to ...
    Watch Now
  • Glaze Application Demonstration for Ceramics I, II, and Wheel Throwing

    This tutorial demonstration video covers the basics of glazing through pouring, dipping, and brushing. For bulb syring slip trailing use, see my other videos on ...
    Watch Now
  • Carving Clay Signature Stamps- Ceramic Pottery Bisque Marking Stamps- Intro for All Classes

    This video is specifically for my ceramics students when preparing to carve their signature stamps. Images such as letters, numbers, designs, symbols will all ...
    Watch Now
  • Building and Cleaning a Vase or Bottle Form with the Pinch and Coil Methods

    This video demonstrates the process my Ceramics I students go through in constructing and cleaning their RAKU bottles or vases. I have them do smallish ...
    Watch Now
  • Introduction to My Studio!

    This is just a short little video to show you my basement studio set up. I just show the working area- not the pottery closet or my photography set up. (I admit, it ...
    Watch Now
  • Ceramics I Carving the Slab Plate Exercise

    Please note: My newest remade version of this with less focus issues can be found here: https://youtu.be/PZWs_3_uU1s This video is the second day for my ...
    Watch Now
  • Tar Paper Slab Pot Construction, Day 2- Cleaning and Refining the form and adding design

    This video is the second video for the slab project for my Ceramics I kids- beginning when the forms are leather hard. I show how to surform, scrape, and rib the ...
    Watch Now
  • Ceramics I Glazing the Plates!

    This video is for my Ceramics I students. It explains the methods we will use to glaze our little slab plates we did at the beginning of the course. We will be using ...
    Watch Now
  • Ceramics II How to Make Handles on Pinch Cup Forms (Day 3)

    A simple and yet aesthetically pleasing way to make handles for beginners. This is for the third day of our Ceramics II project- creating pinch pot cups! For the ...
    Watch Now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tera Pyar Nahi Bhoole Last Episode

Tera Pyar Nahi Bhoole By PTV Home Last Episode Part 4 4 Watch Now